This quite possibly might be my FAVOURITE dessert ever. I cannot pinpoint the first time I had it, but the moment I do, I am reminded why it’s my favourite. I think it’s the pineapple cream cheese layer. Hands down, this No Bake Tropical Split Delight is the greatest dessert of all time. I highly recommend making it at your next family gathering. Or just on a Saturday. You don’t really need a special occasion to have dessert. That’s totally a myth!
Not having to bake things in the summer heat helps keep the house nice and cool and you don’t have to wait for it to preheat. With a recipe this quick you will be enjoying dessert in no time. Even better – it tastes delicious. Get ready to enjoy this no bake tropical split delight for your next dessert!
Try the No Bake Tropical Split Delight
No Bake Tropical Split Delight
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¼ cup sugar
Pineapple Cream Cheese Layer:
- 2 -8 oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 1 -8 oz can crushed pineapple drained
- ¼ cup sugar
- 16 ounces strawberries hulled and sliced
- 3 each bananas sliced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- USE a 9×13 baking dish, spray with nonstick spray
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar then carefully press into the bottom of the pan. Once you have it all patted down and in place, pop into the fridge or freezer while you get everything else ready to go.
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE LAYER
- Using electric beaters or stand mixer (or muscles), cream together the cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and sugar.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Cut up your strawberries and bananas. Make a fun fruit layer.
WHIP YOUR CREAM
- Rinse out your stand mixer or use another bowl to make your whipped cream. Add whipping cream/heavy cream, icing/powdered sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form.
- Spread over the strawberry banana layer.
- Chill until serving.
- OPTIONAL: Drizzle with nuts and caramel syrup before serving or on each individual slice.
Want more din-spiration?
If you like no bake tropical split delight you’re going to want to try my Banana Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting. Banana is such a fun flavour to bake with and peanut butter is such a great combination for a birthday cake or special occasion. This is an easy dessert to bake that will make you want to have seconds or thirds! Enjoy! Meg xo
Wondering how to sign up for COOK WITH MEG classes? My Kids 7-12, Teens 13-18, and stand alone Adult Classes make cooking FUN! You won’t want to miss out. Cooking is such an important life skill but it doesn’t have to be boring. You learn more when you’re having fun and that’s what makes these classes so memorable. You will wan to join in all the fun we have cooking up delicious food and easy recipes that are perfect for kids and teens learning how to cook.